As the cost of building and maintaining many mobile apps for an increasing number of mobile devices spirals, GOSS have launched a powerful hosted mobile website solution with full Web Content Management. The solution is designed to maximise the growth of the smartphone/tablet market (up 74% year-on-year) and remove much of the costs associated with developing and maintaining multiple apps.
The out-of-the-box solution comes with full Web Content Management utilising GOSS iCM (intelligent Content Management). This includes a powerful forms builder as well as proven content management tools including analytics, workflows, social media integration and easy page authoring.
The mobile website solution is built on the latest open standards to work with all the major smartphone platforms. It has all the features you need to get your mobile website up and running and includes full cloud hosting, plus support from the GOSS UK based contact centre.
There are many benefits for businesses that adopt the GOSS mobile website solution.
- Take advantage of the phenomenal growth in smarthphone adoption and gain more traffic
- Deliver mobile specific top tasks to reach the “mobile user” demographic
- Improve digital engagement and increase social media usage
- Deliver consistent multi-channel branded services and support
- Save money and time compared to developing and managing multiple mobile apps, with clear total cost of ownership and simple set-up
- Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery for full website, content management, application support and cloud hosting
- Easy to use and fully featured Web Content Management included with no coding or technical skills required
Clients are already taking advantage of the mobile engagement that the solution offers.
Rob McCarthy, CEO, GOSS Interactive, adds “Delivering web content specifically tailored for mobile devices is an excellent way of engaging smartphone users. The GOSS solution comes ready to use with minimal configuration needed to get your mobile website up and running.”
The mobile solution is sold through annual contract and includes:
- Mobile website
- Fully featured GOSS iCM to manage content, including analytics
- Cloud hosting
- Support and maintenance
In addition the solution has the following features:
- Device recognition to deliver on all major web enabled mobile devices
- Mobile Search Engine Optimisation friendly (MSEO)
- Accessibility compliance
- Support for rich media – video and audio
- Personalisation via login
- Social Media integration
- Ability to integrate with 3rd party software such as CRMs
- Open standards CSS and HTML5
- Additional functionality is available as required
Further information about the solution can be found here:
GOSS Interactive facilitates the delivery of business goals in the online environment, enabling organisations to keep their websites agile and relevant. Through its Web Content Management system, GOSS iCM (intelligent Content Management), GOSS Interactive provides websites and the technology to maintain them as well as hosting services for websites, intranets, extranets and e-commerce tools.
GOSS Interactive supplies solutions to an impressive portfolio of central and local government authorities, as well as high-tech industries and professional services.