Competitive Salary plus OTE; bonus scheme; company car or car allowance; laptop; smartphone
GOSS Interactive is a dynamic and expanding company. We were ranked 8th in the Deloitte Technology list of fastest 50 growing companies, & we have won “Best Creative Business 2012”.
We facilitate the delivery of business goals in the online environment, enabling organisations to keep their websites agile and relevant. Through our Web Content Management system, “GOSS iCM”, we provide industry-leading websites and the technology to maintain them. We deliver hosting, DR, managed and professional services for websites, intranets, extranets, e-commerce as well as LiveChat and Social Media Management Solutions.
Our client portfolio includes the BBC, Berkeley Group, the Met Office, Brittany Ferries, Virgin Trains, NHS, ACAS, and other Central Government agencies. In addition to this, we are recognised as a UK market leader for web solution provision to UK Local Government.
We are looking for a proactive, confident, articulate and commercially astute individual with a proven track record of defining & delivering digital projects across private and public sectors
What You will be Doing:
- Working as a consultant within the consultancy team to deliver user centred multichannel projects
- Working at client’s premises to champion the customer to ensure that products are built to meet these requirements
- Working with new business sales and account management to explore and maximise new and existing client opportunities.
Your Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of working with clients from public and/or private sectors on digital projects
- An in depth knowledge of User Centred Design principles as well as experience with implementing them
- An in depth understanding of how customers interact with multiple channels and how to redesign these to create efficiency savings
- A deep understanding of web technologies and how users interact with them
- An in-depth knowledge of Analytics packages e.g. Google Analytics
- Commercial and strategic ideas to help grow the business
- A strong work ethic with the ability to work to tight deadlines and create value regardless of budget
- A full understanding and experience across the digital marketing spectrum to increase take-up, traffic and conversions on the web
- Experience in social media management and analytics
- Experience of pitching, presenting and responding to complex bids & tenders
- Excellent long-term client relationship skills
- A high standard of computer, written & numeric skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Comfortable with travelling on a regular basis.
You must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK to be considered for this position.
If you meet the requirements & are up for an exciting and challenging opportunity to make a real difference, then please email your CV with a covering letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you would be perfect for this role.